Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!! It is the beginning of 2010. So how is everyone, you all doing fine? Well, this week has been great. Friday night we had Greg Olsen come and he talked about all the paintings he created and the meaning behind the paintings as well. On Sunday, we relaxed. I still haven't been called to give a talk, but there is still 2 more chances to give it. It is weird to think that I only have 2 weeks left in the MTC on Monday. I am so excited!!! Then we also got new missionary's in our zone this week. So, now we are a big zone once again. Not much has gone on this week, well most of the week I should say. Last night, now that is a story you have got to hear.

So, as you know yesterday was New Years Eve. We are all suppose to be in bed at 10:30. Ya right, who goes to bed at 10:30 on New Years Eve? So, we all decided to stay up. We ended up playing Uno, making funny videos and more. Then at midnight we all got in one room. and we had noise makers, confetti, hats , everything, then at 12 o clock we all were yelling Happy New Year and making a bunch of noise and making a big mess. Then we all ran back to our rooms, turned off the lights and jumped in bed as fast as we could in fear of a security guard coming and getting mad at us. It was great! People were looking out of their rooms wondering what was going on. But it turned out no security guard came, but it was still fun to say the least. It was a great New Years.

Ya, so that was my highlight of the week. The down part is I think I am getting a cold. Oh well. Oh and I also ripped my pants which sucked. So I will have to take them to get them fixed. Well that is the extent of my week. What has been pretty good is the teaching in French. I feel so blessed when I go and teach and find out how much I have learned and how much I have been help by the Lord. I may not be able to understand that much but it is coming to say the least. Life here is great.

So how was everyone's New Year? I hope it was great and that everyone has set new and great goals. I hope you all have a great week. I am so thankful to have family and friends that love and support me so much. So, thank you.

LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment