Monday, January 11, 2010

January 8, 2010

Hey family! How is it going? Life here is good but not much has been going on. Well, there are a few things, like I got my travel plans. I leave Monday the 18th at 4 am in the morning. I am flying to Atlanta, then I am flying to Belgium. It is going to be a long trip. I won't get there until 8 o'clock in the morning the next day. So, I was happy I got those. What's been kinda bad is that I have a really bad cold. I hope that it gets better. The mornings are the worst when I wake up. Then I feel way bad the rest of the day. I have been taking some medicine so that should help.

Well, besides that everything is going good. I am able to understand a little more French and I can speak it ok. Things here have just been same old same old. On Sunday we got to go do our temple walk. We then had a devotional and we watched the Testaments movie. It is a good movie and I liked it. Then on Tuesday we had Elder Ringwood of the 70's come and speak to us and that was good. On Wednesday we had to teach the 2 lessons in French in the TRC, then we just had class. On Thursday we had class then we did some contacting activitys. Then there is today. It is p-day. I am doing my laundry and when I am done I am going back to the room and sleeping. They told me to get lots of sleep, so that is what I am going to do. Then we also get to go to the temple this week. I am so excited that I get to go. I haven't been in about 3 weeks, so I am happy to get to go again.Ya, so that was my week. Now this week I am going to have to pack my bags and get ready to go to the field, to BELGIUM! O YA! I am so happy. So that is what I am going to do. Time here has flown by so fast. I just hope I am better by the time I leave the MTC.

Ya, so that is my life.I hope you are all having a great week and hope that you all will have fun. I love you all---------Love ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment