Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAMILY. I hope you are all having a Merry Christmas. This Christmas is a little weird not being at home, but it is also very great. On Tuesday night we had Elder Andersen of the 12 come and talk to us. Then today we had Elder L. Tom Perry of the 12 come and speak to us. I feel so blessed because I have had the chance to hear 4 apostles of the lord come and speak to us. Well today is great! First we woke up and went straight to laundry, then we went to wait in line for the morning devotional. We were waiting at 8:00am and the devotional didn't start till 10:00am. It was fun though. Then we had our Christmas dinner(lunch). Then we made sack lunches(dinners) for dinner. Then I am here right now e-mailing you.

This week has been great. On Wednesday I taught the first lesson in french. That made me so happy that I could do that! I tried earlier in the day for practice and I couldn't do it. But when we had to teach in the TRC I was able to speak and they understood me. I was so happy!

What was also good was the fireside we had last night for Christmas Eve. We had some great music, talks and stories. It was great, but the best part was the 12 days of Christmas song MTC style. It went like this.......On the (1st)day of Christmas the MTC gave to me... 1) a rock solid testimony. 2) two free haircuts 3) three new companions 4)four chocolate milks 5) five hours of gym 6) six thirty (6:30) wake up 7) seven luke warm showers 8) eight hours of rest 9) nine outbound calls 10) ten new commandments 11) eleven loads of laundry 12) hours of class.It was a great and funny song. So that fireside was the best, it was great. I am just having a great time in the MTC. I can't believe it will be six weeks on Tuesday, time has just flown by.

Well, I hope you all are having a merry Christmas. I hope you will all remember family and the true meaning of Christmas. I love you all so much and thank you for your letters and presents. They brought me great happiness. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment