Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23, 2010

Sorry for not emailing yesterday but we had interviews so we did them today. Hey family how is the good old life? Life here has never been better. Well, to answer some questions, Brussels is still in our mission. The only thing that changed was that Paris is now in our mission and Netherlands is not. We also have a new mission president.

Well, this week was great. Thursday we had a huge work day with the whole zone. We worked with other companions for the day. I went with an Elder Benito and Elder Simonson, who is the Assistant to the President.

Hey, I have to go. I will finish this letter later. They just said it was closing in about 5 minutes so we can eat, so hopefully I will get to come back and finish. I love you all so much and hope you have a great day.

Hey, on March 1st we change mission homes because of the mission change and here is the new address:

Paris France Mission
Elder Christopher walker
23, rue du 11 Novembre
78110 le VĂ©sinet
France

Also, I will be getting a new e-mail address soon because we have to switch e-mails. I just wanted you to know that. I love you all! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment