Monday, February 1, 2010

February 2, 2010

I am going to apologize right know. This letter is going to
be really short. Because the computer erased all that I had
written so now I don't have anything and I don't have much
time. I will write a letter that talks about my week. Well,
life here is good. To tell you what we do, we do things
called concentrated hours where we go out for an hour and
contact people then we go to appointments with investigators.
Sometimes we do more than one concentrated hour in a day.
We will also go and do some metro contacting on the
metro(train). We haven’t gone door to door yet but we may
in the future. We also ask people for people or friends who
might be interested in our message. Sorry for being so
short I love you all so much and thanks for your support.
I will make sure to send you a letter on all the things we
did this past week.

Love Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment