Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

Hey fam. how is the life in the outside world? Life here is going well. The French is going good. I can say a lot but when it comes to understanding it ya just pack my bags I'm coming home. No its going good I can understand a lot more now then I did when I first got here.

So not much has happened this week. On Tuesday we had Elder Costa of the 70's come and speak to us. He was way funny. On Wednesday we did an English fast where we could only speak french. It was a long day, but it was fun. We are going to do it again on Saturday.

Great news they made me the district leader. So that is good news. I have to get mail, be in charge at meetings, ya so that's basically all I do, but it is fun.

Ya life here is good. It is funny, in gym we play four square all the time. I haven't played that game since elementary. Our zone is like the only one who plays it. I have to say it gets pretty in tense.We lost all of our older missionaries in our zone this week. So now our zone is pretty small. So I have a better chance of getting called on for a talk on Sunday.

We do these things called milestones where we have to teach something for 15 min. I was really happy with that this week because I actually taught a lesson in French - it was chouette. (the definition of chouette in English means TUBULAR ) ya so it was tubular you can say.

Ya so all in all things here are good. I am excited, we get to go to the temple today. It makes me happy. I found out as long as you are happy the MTC life is good. I can't believe I have been here for 23 days. We are going on week 4 here, only 5 more to go till I am out in the field.

So I found out that my preaching license, yes you have to have a license to preach about the gospel, exp 11/24/2011. Guess what day that is.................that's right it's Thanksgiving day. That is the day it exp.So it is cool. Life here is good so I am happy to be here. Thank you for all of you support and love. I love you guys so much. Talk to you later. TTFN ta ta for now.

Hey friends how is the life at home treating you? Life here is good. Hey I have to tell you this, I found an elder whose name was KING so his name is elder King it was pretty cool. You guys are going to love the MTC, the food is good. I can't wait till I can hear about your mission. Make sure to write. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment