Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 18, 2009

Hey family how is the good old life? Life here is going great. We have been here for one month already today. We are going on our week 5. Time here just fly's by. I can't believe I have already been here for a month. Well not much has happen this week just the same old same old.
On Sunday it was the best. We had a fireside or devotional, I don't know what it is called. We had the BYU mens choir come and sing to us. It was pretty cool because they sang some of the songs I sang in choir, it was way cool. Then on Wed. we had to teach at the TRC where we just practice teaching with people who pretend to be investigators. This was the last week that we got to teach in English. Next week we have to teach in French. So I hope it goes well.
On Thursday We had the chance to teach the 2nd lesson to our progressing investigator. It was awesome! He accepted and wants to meet us again. We also had the chance to go the RC. We get to chat with people, call them and accept calls from them. Just to let you guys know I got NO chats NO calls and NO outgoing calls, it was sad. But, oh well, there is always next week. Hey, Christmas is next week. It is so weird to think that this year has gone by so fast. Life is going good.
The French is coming along. I used to think it was a beautiful language until I really started learning it. I now hate the French language, but I am sure when I get the language down I will eventually love it once more but right now no. But the French is coming along I know a lot more know then I did when I got here.
Besides that the MTC is just the same old same old, waking up, read the BOM, then go to breakfast, then study till lunch, then our teacher Fére(brother)
Thompson comes and teaches us till dinner, then after our teacher Fére le Fréve comes and teaches us. We also have gym some where in there but that is my life in the MTC.
Good news, I finished the BOM yesterday. Now it's time to start all over again. Its good, I get to go to the temple today, so it is awesome.

Well, That is my life. I love you all and miss you so much, love Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment