Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August 23, 2010

Hey family how is it going? well time is short I only got about 10 mins today because life has been busy. But I wanted to let you know everything is great here and I got a lot of fun stories to tell. We are planning to do Our actual e mail tomorrow or the next day but I think tomorrow, we just didnt have a lot of time today we had to get things taken care of and I promis that I will tell you all about it. I just wanted to let you know everything is good and I made it safe here in Angers and I am haveing a great time

Also the email place we usualy do email at is only open between 4-6 pm so You should all get my emails around 8 or 9 am in the U.S. so if the email is not there at 3 AM that is why. Well I love you and hope you all have a great day today on this monday It is probably around 11 o clock there so I hope you have a great rest of the day and Know that I love you and am truly greatfull for all the support you give me I love you and will probably talk to you tommorrw LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment