Monday, October 18, 2010

October 11, 2010

Hey family, how are you doing? I hope everything is going great. Well, we had a great week this week. Monday we went bowling and it was very fun. I was about to go and it was my first round of the game. The ground was a little sticky and I am one of those bowlers who puts one leg behind the other when they bowl. Well, the ground was sticky and I went to put my foot behind me when my foot got stuck on the ground. So, now I have no balance. So, I just fell flat on my face and began sliding down the lane because at this point the lane is all slippery. Well, I slid down the lane flat on my face. Fun huh?! But, the good news is I got 9 out of 10 pins, so that was cool - painful but cool.

Well, the other big things that have been going on is the work here in Angers...I mean it is on fire! Last transfer we just contacted all day and now we have rendez-vous everyday and so much other awesome work. We still do contacting and I forgot how weird it was to contact with 3 people. But it is coming back to me. Well, Saturday, just another funny story, we do what we call “ping pong and pancakes.” This is where we play ping pong and eat pancakes if you couldn’t guess. Well, we had a lot of investigators there which was awesome, but we also play basketball. When we were playing I got elbowed in the face and cut my lip open. It was awesome! We were just playing in our pros clothes when the stake president comes out and just looks at me. At this point I was sweating and I didn’t look very good. He just comes up to me and says, “Oh, are these the new sports clothes?” We just laughed, then he took the ball and played with us a little, so that was good.

Well, I don’t have much time on my e-mail. I got a little screwed over with that so, this e-mail will be short. I just wanted to let you know that everything here is going great and that I am still alive and kicking. Not just that but I am hip hop and happening. Well, I love you and hope you all have a good week. I love you. You guys are awesome! I love you so much. Well, take care and TTFN LOVE ELDER WALKER
PS - THE GUY IN THE PHOTO IS AN AWESOME RUSSAN DUDE NAMED DIMITRY. HE IS AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment