Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is the next letter from Elder Walker. It sounds like he is doing well and enjoying his time in the MT. I hope that you can navigate your way through his spelling. It makes me laugh because i know that i can not spell so well myself.

Hey how is it going. The mission is going great. Well Just to let you know a little more about my companions. Elder Mcquay. he is very smart he knows 5 languages whent to byu for a semester. The room mates in my room Elder Allen He is from las vagas and he is in to skatebording. Elder Crump he is rom orem ut. smart love to play soccer.
And we all got here at the same time and we are all going to the same mission
This week was great we had Elder Oaks and Elder Holland come and talk to us. tues. we had a devotional where elder Oaks came annd talk with us he shered a great leason. Then yesterday on Thanksgiving We had elder Holland come and talk to us to. the both did a great job.
Thanksgiving day was awesome. We had a day off kind of. We woke up got breakfast then we just talked in our dorm room. after was the devotional with Elder Holland. it was great. Then we had our Thanksgiving Dinner (lunch). We had turky, stuffing, mashpotatos, and more it was great. After our dinner we when to a humanitarian presintation. after the presintation we did a humanitarian project. That is where we got to and we made first aid kits. We made close I think about 8,000 of them it was a great experiance. Then we got to go to a fireside where Elders and sisters got to say what they are thankful for. And we got to listen to great music played by very talented. Elder. and sister.
I am so excited for today Its P-day. I get to do laundry write emails. and letters. But the thing that I am looking forward the most is the temple we have achance to go to the provo temple. I am so excited I just cant wait. Just to go and remeber why I am here and give me strength.
On tuesday Dec. 1st I get to go to san fransico for the day to get my french visa. I have to be up at 4:30 AM it is going to be a long day. But I am looking forward to it.
Hey Wendi Happy Birthday in a couple of days I hope you have a great day!!! Love ya.
Well life at the mtc is great. I just can't wait to be out in the field I love you all so much. thanky you for all that you have done and the love and support.
P.S. I can now say my testimony in french its awesome.
LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment