Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Email From Elder Walker

Bonjour family. How is life going? Life at the MTC is going great. I am having a real fun time in here. The first day we got here they just rushed me to get my stuff drop off my luagage and go straight to class. I go my compainion his name is Elder Mcquay. He is a great Elder. There is also two other Elders in the same room as eldr mcquay and I They are Elder Crump and Elder Allen The are great Elders two Life is going great. They just keep you busy and you just work work work. There are just sometimes when life gets hard and I just want to give up But I am staying strong and I will not give up

The four of us elders are all room mates and we are all in the same district. I think we have the smallest district to. It was so great the first night The other elders in our zone taught us how to open a locked door using only a pice of paper, floss, a metal hanger, and a vacum cord. it was pretty funny to say the least.

They are working us hard here we already know how to say our prayers in freanch and already have people to practice teching with. The food here is that bad I have had better tho. What I like the most is there is chocolate milk dispensers and gatorade ones to. But life is good It is a new concept of eating breakfast every morning but Im getting use to it.

I love my companions they are great and I love my teachers to. I have a pretty cool zone they are all really friendly and just want to get to know everyone.

We did this thing last night called the mile stone with our zone. its where you go and you teach someone then they will give you feedback then they teach you and you give them feedback. It was a fun experiance then after that we all go together and have a group lesson.

I also found out that you have to prepare a talk every sunday in the language you are learning because They will call randomly about 2-3 people up to give that talk I am alittle nervise tho I hope I never have to get up (knock on Wood)

Life is great here tho and I cant wait till Im out in the feild I love all of you so much And I hope you have fun. but not to much fun with out me tho. I have to go I will have more time next week love you all bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment