Friday, November 11, 2011

November 7, 2011

Hi family and friends. how is everything going? Are you doing great? Well things here have been great. We have been working hard here and we also have been walking a lot too. I mean a lot...but I guess I should be good at that. I mean after all, my name is Walker, and the definition of a walker is a person or a thing that walks or likes to walk......Ya, I don’t think it is the 2nd one - liking to walk. Ya – no, I think I am more of the person who walks instead...No, it is all good, good exercise also. This week has been good, but like I said, we have been doing a lot of contacting trying to find new investigators. We have found some great potential investigators but we will have to see them again to see if they are really interested in our message. We have had some really great first lessons, but we will see where they will go. Well, a cool thing that has happened this week happened yesterday. Yesterday, Claire, our investigator who got baptized last week, received the Holy Ghost. It was awesome. The spirit was so strong there. After the meeting I asked her how she felt after receiving it. She told me that it was a spiritual confirmation that being baptized and becoming a member of the Church of Jésus-Christ was the right choice and that it is the true church. It was so cool. Her testimony has grown so strong and she will be a great member of the church. That is pretty much all of the big things that have happened this week. There was something big last week that I forgot to talk about. It is that Elder Gonzales of the Presidency of the 70’s came and spoke to us for a zone conference. It was pretty cool. He talked about la foi et trouver les gens or in other words Faith and finding people. It was great and really spiritual. Then this week we have Elder Kopischke from the 70’s also coming to talk to us. So it should be good. I am looking forward to that. He is also I believe in the area presidency over Europe so that will be cool. That is pretty much what is going on here. I love the work, I love my companion, I love our apartment - it is a fête chaque jour, I love being a missionary and I love you! What more can I ask for - not much. Thanks for everything. I hope you will have a wonderful day and week and I will talk/see you soon. LOVE YA!!!!!!

--
TTFN LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment