Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011

Hey family, how is everything going? Well, things here are going good? Sorry if this e-mail is a little short, I don’t have much time. Well, things here are going good. We have had to do a lot of traveling here. Tuesday we had to go to Amien for Elder Whitecar’s legality so we spent the night there. On Wednesday we came back. Then Thursday we had to go to Paris. We were able to spend the night in Paris with the zone leaders there. On Friday Elder Whitecar went up to Belgium to get his Belgie legality. I stayed in Paris for the day to work there and it was awesome. I loved Paris! I worked in the visitor center and it was really cool. It was very fun. I also got to see a lot of missionaries there I have never seen before so it was cool to get to know them. Then we had to go back to Le Havre the same day. So, we got back late and then on Sunday we had to go to Caen to have a district conference. It was fun to go. I got to see the members in Coutance again and all the other people I met. We also found out that this will be the last Conference because the district is splitting up. Caen, Rouen, and Le Havre are going to be in the Paris Stake. Allençon will be in the Angers Stake and Coutance and Cherbourg will be under the mission, so the mission will watch over them. That means that the Caen district is no more. It is a change but pretty cool. A lot of the members are excited so hopefully it will be great.

Real fast - investigators are good. W didn’t fix a baptism date with Donatien but I will have to tell you about that the next time. Sorry this is short, I have one min. left. I love you and hope you have a great week.

--
TTFN LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment