Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

My account is not working. Can you send this also to dad and Shan. I am sorry. Well, I don’t have much time but this week was good. Everything went great. I had my interview with our president yesterday. We had to spend the whole day in Caen because there was no bus going back to Le Have. It was great. I think this was our last interview with him though before he leaves. We will have zone conference and training but no more interviews. It is good though. It is also cool news that Wendi had her baby and that everything is going great with the family. I am happy for them. The family is great. I know that I have drawn closer to all of you while I am on my mission. I love every one of you. I have a strong testimony that families can be together forever and that is a great gift. I am so happy here. I love serving the Lord. Well family, sorry this is so short. My LDS mail account is not working for some reason. Hopefully next week will be better. I have a lot of things to talk about like getting a ticket on the bus, general conference, my story about the cliffs of insanity or Etretat and our investigators. I will just have to fill you in next week. Well, I love you and just wanted to write telling you that I am great and everything is going good. I LOVE YOU LOVE ELDER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment