Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

Hey family, how is it all going? I hope everything is going well. Well, things here have been interesting. Did everyone get the news - I am leaving Angers. I am going to Coutance. Well, the church is in Coutance but we live in St LO and we do all the contacting there also. After, we have a 30 minute drive to our church for Sundays, ya - how fun. Oh well, I have some good CD’s so that is good. Well, life here has been good. Not much has gone on here this past week. Can anyone guess what our stats were for this week? Ya - they were not too good. This had to be one of my worst weeks here according to stats, but stats don’t really matter, so ya. Well, to tell you the truth we got straight ZEROS (0). How fun! No, we did do a lot of contacting and we had appointments but they got sick and couldn’t come, so that was sad.

We also had an investigator this week who called and dropped us because she thinks Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon. She says it is too much 18th century. So that was sad also. But, oh well, all you can do is your best and then move on. Things like this happen. We just have to keep working and find the elect. So, how is everyone doing back at home? I have heard that it has been snowing a lot and the worst news is that U OF U lost to TCU! That was a sad day when I found that out.....which happens to be today.......ya..... Well I have heard that it rains a lot in Coutance and it is very cold. Oh ya, I am going to freeze. So, I have found out that it is snowing a lot in Utah, just a sec I will write another e mail in about é min….

Sorry, people were talking with me and I got distracted. So, things here have been doing great. Just really slow but I am excited to go to Coutance with Elder Hall. So, I found out after I learned where I was going about the population. Brussels has about 1.8 million people, Angers 155,000 people and Coutance 9000.....ya it is a very small town. We have a branch of 25 people and only about 15 come. So, I am going to go to a very small town, but, oh well, it is in NORMANDE! OH YA I am so HAPPY. It is also going to take me a long time to get there. I have to go through 3 cities and I have delay stopovers in all of them. So, it is going to be along day. Well, things here are going great. I don’t have much time. I am at the church and we have family home evening about to start, so I have to go. Well, I love you family. Sorry my e mail is not that much this week but hopefully it will be better next week. TTFN LOVE ELDER WALKER

Here are some photos if you want…

No comments:

Post a Comment